Linton FM offers services to commercial buildings, recreational, institutional, government facilities and local authorities, public works projects, retail/commercial outlets and commercial office facilities.
We approach every job, small or large, with the same level of commitment and focus. Many projects require input from multi disciplined teams but managing several individual contractors can often be challenging and costly.
Our clients benefit from having all the skills and resources they might need from one company. Our depth of expertise enables us to offer a full and seamless multi-discipline principle contractor service on projects.
We combine our experience, enthusiasm, challenging approach, robust systems and comprehensive management information reporting to offer a distinct and consistent quality service that particularly suits an aggressive, commercial and fast-paced environment.
Our aspiration to achieve service excellence drives us to innovate
Core Services – FM Small works
• Rubbish and Waste Removal
• Mechanical Installations/ Electrical Installations
• Whole life & Life Cycle costings
• Fabric / Fit Out Projects
• Passive Fire Protection
• Painting and Decorating
• Duct / Kitchen Extract Deep Cleaning
• Service Cleaning Fabric Works
• Raised floors
• Floor coverings
• Suspended ceilings
• Finishes to the internal face of the external and core walls
• Enhanced finishes
• Window blinds
• Installation of cellular offices
• Conference/Meeting room facilities
• Reception areas
• Enhanced services/Specialist lighting
• IT and AV installations
• Tea point/Kitchen fit-outs
Mechanical & Electrical Installations
Mechanical, electrical, and air conditioning installation projects are a core competence of Linton’s FM Services. Our strength lies in our wide experience of projects and our self-delivery capability. Using in house resources, we can offer turnkey project solutions, from concept through to design, management, delivery and commissioning.